Ultima Inuyasha RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultima Inuyasha RPG

Welcome to Ultima Inuyasha RPG. This will be the best Inuyasha RPG ever, I swear it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unknown child

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavender

Unknown child Empty
PostSubject: Unknown child   Unknown child I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Name: Lavender

Appearance: Unknown child 1015805pp91pecg25

Personality: Nervous, shy and scared around new people. Very sweet and kind.
Flip side: psychotic, mean and daring, likes to over-kill things/people/stuff (her eyes turn green, and she has a more psychotic-menacing look to her face)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual [straight]

History/Background Story: Lavender was orphaned as an infant her parents were murdered by her older psychopathic brother, that also abandoned her. She was found a few days later barely alive by a traveling couple. They took her in and raised her as their own. At age 11 they found out about her other side. A boy was teasing her, by grabbing her hair and threating to cut it off. Her eyes glowed green and she shoved a branch in his eye. He lived but he ended up blind in that eye. After that day she was considered an outcast,freak,monster. She never had many friends after that and was very lonely. At age 14 they trained her to defend herself. At age 18 they told her that she was not their child. A few years after that she left them to find out what she was.

Weapons: Soul series https://ultimainuyasharpg.forummotion.com/custom-weapon-creation-f31/soul-series-not-done-t17.htm#96
Back to top Go down
Noraku
Admin
Noraku

Unknown child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown child   Unknown child I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Approved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://ultimainuyasharpg.forummotion.com

Unknown child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultima Inuyasha RPG :: Creation/Registration :: Custom Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: