Ultima Inuyasha RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultima Inuyasha RPG

Welcome to Ultima Inuyasha RPG. This will be the best Inuyasha RPG ever, I swear it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inuyasha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuyasha

Inuyasha

Inuyasha Empty
PostSubject: Inuyasha   Inuyasha I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Name: Inuyasha

Appearance: Inuyasha Inuyasha%20sword

Personality:he's short-tempered and immature. He comes through in the end, and is the best protector you might ever need, but he could learn a few tips on women. He can't make up his mind on who he wants in his life. Stupid? Maybe. But, he can be really sweet at times too when it really counts.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

History/Background Story: InuYasha is a half-demon, the product of a dog demon and a human. He wields Tetsusaiga, a supernatural sword made from one of his deceased father's fangs. When properly wielded, the sword can destroy one hundred demons with a single swing. InuYasha can quickly recover from injuries that would be fatal to a human, largely due to his demonic blood. During the first night of each lunar month, InuYasha changes into a normal human with black hair and black eyes and loses his demonic powers. InuYasha was bound to Goshinboku by Kikyo's arrow for fifty years until Kagome freed him. Kaede had placed the necklace upon InuYasha because he had threatened to kill Kagome if she refused to give the Jewel of Four Souls to him. As the series goes on, he begins to like Kagome more and more, shown when he will leave a battle to save her from being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Noraku
Admin
Noraku

Inuyasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha   Inuyasha I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Approved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://ultimainuyasharpg.forummotion.com

Inuyasha
Page 1 of 1