Ultima Inuyasha RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultima Inuyasha RPG

Welcome to Ultima Inuyasha RPG. This will be the best Inuyasha RPG ever, I swear it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katzuno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakego

Katzuno Empty
PostSubject: Katzuno   Katzuno I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:45 am

Call Me (Name) Katzuno

Count the Candles on the Cake (Age) 400 (looks 18)

My Body (Gender) Male

People Say I'm (Rank) Purebred Cat Demon

The Mirror Reflects (Appearance) Katzuno Katzuno
(Please allow me time to draw a better picture as this one is very old, small and pixilated)
Rusty orange hair, golden eyes.

How You Percieve Me (Personality) Katzuno has a deep hatred of humans that stems from his childhood. Spending decades growing up alone with a deep hatred and hurt inside has slowly turned him half insane. He feels that humans are a danger to all demons and feels that he needs to exterminate them.
When humans aren't concerned, Katzuno is a very kind and benevoent leader of his clan, if not a little strict. He acts respectful to all demons and accepts demons and half-demons alike.
Katzuno has a deep pain in his heart from the traumatic event that he witnessed as a child, and thus hasn't truely grown up as an adult should. In this way, he is still rather childish. It could be that he is just looking for a way to drown his pain, avenge those who were slaughtered or find some way to understand why it happened.
He dislikes human-made weapons such as bows, swords and other contraptions. He prefers to use his natral weapons to fight.

I Prefer the Company of (Sexual Orientation) Females

The Novel Reads (History/Background Story) Katzuno was born to a small, peace-loving cat demon village that seemingl co-existed with a nearby human village. He was also very close to a human girl his age named Kaya, who was in-training to be a preistess. However, the villagers feared his people for the bodily weapons that they carried, such as the scythes on the end of their long, thin tails, and the fingers that transformed into three long claws.
When Katzuno was six, the villagers attacked his clan, slaughtering the majority. He and his little sister were the only ones of his family to survive. Seperated from any survivors, and eventually his sister, Katzuno grew up in solitude. By the time he was thirteen he returned to the human village near his birthplace and went on a rampage, killing everyone residing who didn't flee. Kaya tried to reason with Katzuno. Confused and hurt, Katzuno couldn't bring himself to kill his childhood friend, instead scratching her face in an act of frustration, claws gouging her eyes and leaving claw marks across her face over her eyes, rendering her blind.
After this, he fled into the forest, training and becoming stronger. He decided to erradicate all or most humans, and make them feel the pain that he felt.
He soon found others of his kind, and formed a small clan. They occasionally help him with his genocide, moving from village to village and killing all in sight.
Kaya, knowing that Katzuno would pose a threat used all of her energy to seal the large island now known as Japan in a spell, making sure that even with Katzuno killing and killing, the next generation was born as though their parents were alive. An illusion of the reality. But she knew that one day her spell would fade. Her spirit enlisted the help of her descendant from modern times to travel into the past to try and calm the wild cat.
When Kaya's descendant arrived, Katzuno attacked her in a mad fury, but Kaya's spirit had given her descendant a special protection spell. If anything happened to her body, the injuries were transferred to Katzuno's body instead. This meant that if the girl was being attacked and her body suffered enough damage that a human would be killed, Katzuno would die. He thus keeps her very close to him, not wanting her to be injured. He can also feel other physical feelings such as temperature changes.
Back to top Go down
Noraku
Admin
Noraku

Katzuno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katzuno   Katzuno I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:11 pm

Alright then, approved Nakego. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://ultimainuyasharpg.forummotion.com

Katzuno
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum