Ultima Inuyasha RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultima Inuyasha RPG

Welcome to Ultima Inuyasha RPG. This will be the best Inuyasha RPG ever, I swear it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Antira Orankera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nakego

Antira Orankera Empty
PostSubject: Antira Orankera   Antira Orankera I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:18 am

They Call Me (Name) Antira Orankera

Count the Candles on the Cake (Age) 1000 (looks 8 )

My Body (Gender) Female

They Say I'm (Rank) One-Tailed Kitsune Youkai

The Mirror Reflects (Appearance) Antira Orankera AntiraColoured Antira Orankera 12-18-2007084545PM
(Adult Form. Child form looks more like Shippo)

How You Percieve Me (Personality) Antira's personality can range anywhere between meek and outgoing. Because of her upbringing, she uses violence such as hitting and kicking to show her feelings, as this is what she was taught. She is very polite and shy at first, only warming up ot those that she deems fit. Once there is an affection, Antira lowers her emotional walls and becomes a more cheerful person. She is also very loyal to her friends and will do anything to help them. She also has a pathological fear of humans other than Sakura, the girl that was sent from the present to babysit Katzuno.

I Prefer the Company of
(Sexual Orientation) Males

The Novel Reads (History/Background Story) When she was three, a wealthy human noble kidnapped her and brought her home. He kept her as a pet and personal slave, abusing her to the point of near-death. His descendants were no better. When Katzuno found her, she was battered and beaten, anorexic from starvation and bloody. Katzuno killed her master and all those near him, before cleaning Antira up. Her tangled brown hair washed out to a soft and silky cerise and her mangled, dull tail brightened into orange and white. He cleaned and dressed her various wounds, fed her until she became a healthy weight and finally left the forest.
Things seemed to be going well for Antira, until one day a dragon attacked the group. It was a demon that had also come into slavery as she, belonging to an uncle of her former master. Katzuno killed them both, but not before fatally wounding Antira. She died in Katzuno's arms. The spirits around them seemed to mourn at such a tragic loss, and granted Antira new life. She was transformed into a small child and has since been living her life anew.
She is now eight years old in body, but is still considered the oldest of all of them, as she was born one thousand years ago. She wants to rid the world of all bad intentions and fill everyone with feelings of love. She doesn't want anyone to have to suffer as she had. Being a fox demoness, she is skilled at the art of transformation and other skills available to only kitsune, such as passing through walls. She dreams of one day becoming a legendary nine-tailed fox.
Back to top Go down

Antira Orankera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultima Inuyasha RPG :: Creation/Registration :: Custom Character Creation-
Jump to: